Well! Since You Asked Me For A Hallowe’en Ghost Story…
Tickets are all booked for Scarytellers Club at Kings Place on Thursday 30th October!
- As there are 10 of us, we were able to get a group discount, so tickets were only £10 rather than £12.50. Please pay me on the night.
- There is a large café/ bar in the ground floor foyer; I suggest we meet there before the show. I’ll be there from 6.00 with my orange bag. Show starts at 8.00pm.
- It looks like allocated seating when you book online, but actually it isn’t, so we should be able to get down the front and all sit together as long as we are the first ones in when the doors open. Which, of course, we all have plenty of experience of doing from JFSP…
- Fancy dress is not compulsory, but if you’re coming in costume, you might like to know there is a cloakroom at the venue.
- The venue has a No Photography policy. I make no further comment except to say that it would be a crying shame if no pictures surfaced of the evening, especially if John is wearing some sort of cape…
- Because it’s unallocated seating, that means that if anyone else decides they want to join us later, they can still come along. Hurray!
Tickets all booked for Storytellers Club! I rang them up rather than book online because I thought we might be able to get a group discount - and we can! So tickets are only a tenner each instead of £12.50. Please pay me on the night.
I’ll do a proper post later with all the details (at work now).
See/Hear/Speak No Evil - John Finnemore’s Souvenir Programme
Well, since you asked me for the chords to the songs. I may have some posts you will find enjoyable.
Let me know if you spot any typos/wrong lyrics/wrong chords so I can fix them (and learn the right ones).
Enjoy the souvenir songs!
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
Honestly, how do John and Susannah do it? Every time I think no song could be catchier than the Zoo Songs/ Captain Dinosaur/ Spiny Porcupine/ Carmela Vitale/ Red Trousers, they go and outdo themselves… they’re evil geniuses, I tell you!
Don’t forget to buy the CD boxset of Series 3 and 4, released on 13th November!
Episode 1 of JFSP 4 airs today at 18.30 (UK time) on BBC radio 4!
And next week’s episode “has a sketch that you’ll never really own; the rudest of awakenings for one particular pet; and a look at the often ignored positive side of stereotyping.” (x)